The iDealBed 4i Custom is the pinnacle of performance, combining perfectly executed precision and elegance into a single design. After years of research and development, meticulous craftsmanship has led to the creation of a modern engineering marvel unlike anything on the market. The folded design concept and simple 2-step assembly process have been created with the consumer in mind. Innovative foam padding added into the upper deck, increases structural support and extends the life-span of any mattress.
- A fully featured intuitive 18-button, back-lit remote to customize settings to your preferences
- Full Body articulation which allows the head to be adjusted up to 70° and the foot up to 45°, giving you the ability to adjust to virtually any position or angle
- Ultra-quiet power lift motors with a heavy lift capacity of up to 850 lbs. (per unit) by Leggett & Platt
- iDeal-Tech Full body massage with 3 intensity levels, 4 modes including wave, pulse and constant with a 10 to 30-minute timer
- Under-Bed LED night light to illuminate the room in the middle of the night when needed for convenience
- LED Flash Light built into the remote for night time convenience
- 3 One Touch Comfort Pre-Set position buttons including Zero Gravity, Anti-Snore, and Flat
- 2 Programmable One Touch Comfort memory positions which allow you to create a custom pre-set for your favorite position
- 3-in-1 Height Leg Design to adjust the leg height from 9” to 15” total by combining
- Safety Lock Button Feature locking the remote from buttons from controlling the base when pushed
- 2 USB Charge Ports conveniently located on each side of the bed
- Patented Steel Construction Frame, Advanced Motion Mechanisms and Fine-tuned Electronics for smooth operation and lasting quality guaranteed
- Safety Battery Back Up box for power outage instances to operate the bed in emergencies
- Reliable 10 Year Limited Manufacture Warranty through Leggett & Platt and backed by iDealBed
|Twin XL||38" x 80"||
||52" x 41" x 7"
||76" x 80"||
||2 X 95 lbs|
Frames or frames sold in bundles, do not have a return policy and do not qualify for a 100-night comfort trial as some of the mattresses would.