Location: Innovation Centre in Kelowna, B.C. (Remote positions available)
- Provide excellent customer experience by assisting customers in the shopping process and answer product, policy, and process questions.
- Answer phone, email, chat, and messenger inquiries that come to Haven through all contact channels.
- Converting customer communications in sales opportunity when possible.
- Make “order confirmation calls” for any missed at the end of the week to ensure customers ordering custom zoned beds are on the correct mattress for their sleep style.
- Handle the efficient communication with customers processing returns, repairs and warranty claims made on our mattresses and sleep products. Helping the team to re-home these mattresses as per our return/exchange policy.
- Maintain accurate records for customer care's email and ensure all customers have received satisfactory replies. Manage any concerns that can’t be rectified directly.
- Send communication emails for Haven order tracking to customers and communicating with the production facility on delays or issues on behalf of customers. Follow up on special cases.
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills.
1 year in a customer facing role (preferred)
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the name of the job position in the subject line. Thank you!