QUALITY, RELIABILITY & DEPENDABILITY
- You must be the original purchasing consumer.
- You must provide a copy of the digital purchase receipt clearly showing the date of purchase and the purchase price.
- The mattress fabric covering materials
- Normal body impressions of less than 2".
- Comfort or firmness preference of the product.
- Product that is sold/shipped outside the country.
- Sheet fit; Haven does not warrant that the mattress will fit a particular sheet size.
- Transportation charges to and from the factory.
- Compensation for loss of use.
- Products sold for commercial or institutional use.
- Normal wear and tear, a gradual depreciation of support and comfort over time from regular use.
- Inadequate support from a weak or unsuitable foundation.
- Inadequate support from an unsuitable frame, or bed.
- Stains, soiling, burns.
- Excessive abuse or lack of care.
- Upholstery compacting due to insufficient rotating
- Use of a board between the mattress and foundation
- Any damage as a result of moving or other subsequent relocation.
- Contact the Haven Customer Service and complete a warranty questionnaire
- Haven product label and law label must be intact, and remain affixed to the bedding.
- BODY IMPRESSIONS: The materials used in this mattress are designed to conform to your body’s individual contours. Normal settling of materials is to be expected and is not structural or manufacturing defect.
- MOVING: Do not bend, fold or stand your mattress as internal damage may result. Do not stand or jump on the mattress. It is not built for that kind of weight concentration. By carrying a mattress on it’s side, it is less likely to get damaged. It should be stored flat.
IMPORTANT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Rotate the mattress every month for the first 6 months, every 3 months thereafter
- Never bend a foam mattress more than 30 degrees.
- Use a quality bed frame. To avoid structural damage and voiding of your warranty, double, queen and king size sets must also be used with a rigid center support with a leg.
- Do not get the mattress wet.
- Use a mattress encasement to keep the mattress clean and healthy.
- If you purchased a mattress only, it must be supported by an acceptable foundation or bed frame that prevents the mattress from bending/bowing.
- Do not use an iron or excessive heat on the mattress
Power Frame Warranty:
The M-1500 comes with a 15 year limited warranty and the M-4500 has a 20 year limited warranty.
In the unlikely event that you should need to service on your base, please contact us.
Haven Sleep Co. warrants (the “Warranty”) to customer that each electric adjustable base sold to the customer shall be free from defects in material and workmanship commencing on the date of delivery to customer. There is a limited 15 or 20 year warranty (depending on the model) on the steel undercarriage reinforcing foundation. If the warranty is applicable, Haven shall, at its option, repair or replace the product or parts as stipulated below. Please refer instruction manual for exclusions to this warranty.
1 Year Full Warranty - During 1st year from the warranty commencement date, your adjustable base is warranted against non-excluded defects in workmanship. During 1st year we will supply parts at no cost to you.
2nd Year Warranty - During 2nd year from the warranty commencement date, your adjustable base is warranted against non-excluded defects in workmanship. During 2nd year we will supply parts at no cost to you but transportation and labor costs will be charged to customer.
Year (3) three through year (15) Fifteen or (20) Twenty - From year three of the purchase date, all parts will be sold at the cost prevailing at the time of service. Customer shall bear all the transportation and labor cost to service the bed. This warranty applies to the original purchaser only and it is non-transferable and is non-refundable.
This warranty does not include any damage caused to fabric, electrical cables, or cords, external or internal finish. We will, at our option, repair and/or replace the definitive parts and/or components provided that the warranty parts have not been subjected to misuse or improper service by the consumer, have not been damaged in transit or handling and/or have not been altered or repaired by unauthorized representatives