Sleek design and affordable comfort with head and foot elevation.
Experience your greatest night's sleep yet with the iDealBed 3i Custom Adjustable Bed Base. The iDealBed 3i has been redesigned using an Aerodynamic Tubular Steel Frame that ensures strength and durability unlike any other adjustable bed base available. It features a luxurious ergonomic 8-button back-lit remote which includes head and foot articulation, 2 pre-set positions, and 2 custom pre-set buttons. iDealBed Micro-Bead Grip fabric is embedded into the upper platform, eliminating the need for a retainer bar. Choose between a low profile or standard bedroom style look using the included iDealBed adjustable leg height kit. Emergency battery backup allows full head and foot movement even during a power outage.
- Luxurious ergonomic 8-button back-lit wireless remote to customize settings to your preferences
- 2 programmable memory positions which allow you to save custom pre-sets for your favorite positions
- 2 Pre-programmed iDeal Comfort one touch buttons including Zero Gravity, and Flat
- The Zero Gravity pre-set position simulates weightlessness – eliminating pressure from limbs and lower lumbar
- The Flat pre-set automatically brings the adjustable bed base back to its original position
- Head and foot can be elevated to virtually any angle, allowing maximum comfort for you and your partner
- Head Articulates up to 70° | Foot Articulates up to 42°
- Advanced smooth and silent drive motors with a heavy lift capacity of up to 850 lbs. German engineered Okin
- Multi-height option legs offering 9" to 15" leg height options
- Aerodynamic tubular steel frame for strength and durability without the extra weight
- Emergency battery backup box for power outage instances
- iDealBed Micro-Bead Grip fabric to hold your mattress in place for the best adjustment eliminates the need for a retainer bar (Retainer bar still included)
|Twin XL||38" x 80"||
||52" x 41" x 7"
||76" x 80"||
||2 X 95 lbs|
Frames or frames sold in bundles, do not have a return policy and do not qualify for a 100-night comfort trial as some of the mattresses would.