If you're someone who constantly tosses and turns throughout the night, or if you find yourself snoring like a freight train, then you'll want to check out Haven's Lifestyle Frames. Not only do these frames help keep your mattress in great condition, but it also has different positions, including a zero gravity position that promotes better sleep.
Why do we snore and how it affects our day to day
Most people have experienced the problem of not being able to sleep at least once in their life. It could be due to many different reasons, but one common issue is snoring which can affect both your health and daily routine if left untreated for too long.
When you can’t breathe smoothly, your tissue vibrates and makes a noise. The more obstructions there are in the airflow path through the nose and throat, the louder the snoring!
When people snore, apart from disrupting those around them, they could also be facing tiredness during daytime hours. Having a healthy sleeping pattern is extremely important to supporting your busy lifestyle. Chronicle snorers have been found with higher risks of health complications including daytime sleepiness, frequent frustration or anger, difficulty concentrating or an increased risk of car accidents.
Other conditions that can cause snoring include:
- Your mouth anatomy: Having a low, thick soft palate can narrow your airway.
- Alcohol consumption: Alcohol consumption relaxes throat muscles.
- Nasal problems: Chronic nasal congestion or a crooked partition between your nostrils.
- Sleep deprivation: Not having enough sleep can cause throat relaxation.
- Sleep position: sleeping on your back can cause you to snore as gravity affects your throat narrowing it.
How does a Zero Gravity sleeping position help prevent snoring
Lying flat on your back can make it hard for you to breathe. If doctors know that this is an issue, they will recommend using additional pillows between each shoulder blade so the head isn't pushing up against any one spot too strongly.
The problem of using multiple pillows to avoid snoring, can be due to slip and shift positions throughout any given nighttime numerous times with sore muscles in addition to their usual aches from being upright all day long!
A zero gravity position can be a setting you activate on Haven’s lifestyle power frames. The Zero gravity position raises your torso and legs, leaving the body shaped like a “V” when laying down to prevent pressure from building up in any one area of our bodies.
When sleeping with your back elevated, gravity cannot block the airway, and relieve pressure on the lungs. Positioning yourself properly helps to allow a better and undisrupted airflow. Sleeping in a stable position also reduces noisy breathing caused due do interruptions during slumber.
Haven’s Adjustable Frames - M-1500 and M-4500
Haven's Lifestyle Adjustable Frame has been created with our consumers in mind. Haven's Lifestyle Adjustable Frame offers better sleep by providing endless possibilities for comfortable sleep positions. It also increases structural support to extend the life of your mattress. And because it is easy to assemble, you'll be able to enjoy your Haven frame in no time. Check out Haven's Lifestyle Adjustable Frame today.
M-1500 LifestyleAdjustable Frame
- Head and foot can be elevated to virtually any angle, allowing maximum comfort for you and your partner.
- Intuitive wireless remote to customize settings to your preferences.
- 5 programmable Comfort setting buttons allow you to save custom presets for your favourite positions.
- 4 pre-programmed One Touch Comfort buttons include Zero Gravity, and Flat positions.
- The Zero Gravity position simulates weightlessness.
- The Flat pre-set automatically brings the adjustable bed base back to its original position.
- Smooth and quiet motors have a lift capacity of up to 700 lbs.
- 7-in-1 height legs can be adjusted from 5” to 13”.
- Aerodynamic tubular steel frame for strength and durability without extra weight.
- Reliable 15 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
SHOP M-1500 Lifestyle Frame
M-4500 Lifestyle Adjustable Frame
- An easy-to-use, back-lit remote to customize settings to your preferences.
- Full-body motion allows your head to be adjusted up to 70° and your feet up to 45°, so you can adjust to virtually any position or angle.
- 4 x One Touch Comfort preset position settings: Zero Gravity, Anti-Snore, and Flat.
- 5 x Programmable Comfort memory positions allow you to create a custom setting for your favourite position or angle.
- Full-body massage with 3 intensity levels, 4 modes including wave, pulse, and constant, with a 10 to 30-minute timer.
- Ultra-quiet power motors with a lift capacity of up to 700lbs per unit
- Under-bed LED night light to illuminate your path in the middle of the night.
- 3-in-1 height legs can be adjusted from 5” to 13”.
- 2 USB charging ports conveniently located on each side of the bed.
- Patented steel frame and fine-tuned motion mechanisms for smooth operation and lasting quality.
- Reliable 20 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty